This update contains several technical improvements on password creation, update process, and creation of e-mails and reports.
- Issues with creating a password for a new user are solved.
- The update process for Mill7 with a SQL server database could crash with empty folders.
- A check is added to check a user has sufficient rights in the SQL environment to execute the update.
- E-mails created by Mill7 were sometimes created in the background and not directly visible in the foreground.
- Reports created by Mill7 could appear very small and in the background.
- The default report ‘Cover Letter’ did not always display the outstanding invoices correct.